• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I cannot apply IPv6 address

F

FelixJ

Hello everyone,

in respect to the IPv6 day I wanted to activate all the IPv6 functionality to my webpages. My server is ready and all my DNS entries are set. When I go to Plesk I can see the IPv6 address in Tools & Settings -> Tools & Resources -> IP Addresses. In fact I see my IPv4 AND my IPv6 address. Both of them are set to 'shared'. When I go to the hosting settings of any domain I don't see the IPv6 option. I just can apply the IPv4 address. On the internet I saw the settings, which included the option to apply a IPv4 AND a IPv6 address. I don't have this option. Also the address just says:

"IP addresses on which the website is hosted are network addresses of the website's virtual host.
IP address:"

Nothing mentioned for IPv4. So, do I have to activate some IPv6 option? How do I get these option? When I open the page with the IPv6 address I just see my default webserver page. So, from the technical side everything works fine.

I'm running: Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_Ubuntu 10.04

Thank you very much!
Felix

How about when you go to subscriptions -> Add new subscription (do you see your IPV6 in the drop down of the IPs) ?

Back