• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

I cannot apply IPv6 address

F

FelixJ

Hello everyone,

in respect to the IPv6 day I wanted to activate all the IPv6 functionality to my webpages. My server is ready and all my DNS entries are set. When I go to Plesk I can see the IPv6 address in Tools & Settings -> Tools & Resources -> IP Addresses. In fact I see my IPv4 AND my IPv6 address. Both of them are set to 'shared'. When I go to the hosting settings of any domain I don't see the IPv6 option. I just can apply the IPv4 address. On the internet I saw the settings, which included the option to apply a IPv4 AND a IPv6 address. I don't have this option. Also the address just says:

"IP addresses on which the website is hosted are network addresses of the website's virtual host.
IP address:"

Nothing mentioned for IPv4. So, do I have to activate some IPv6 option? How do I get these option? When I open the page with the IPv6 address I just see my default webserver page. So, from the technical side everything works fine.

I'm running: Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_Ubuntu 10.04

Thank you very much!
Felix

How about when you go to subscriptions -> Add new subscription (do you see your IPV6 in the drop down of the IPs) ?

Back