• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

I can't change IP address

I

IQIPd

Guest
When I want to change IP address from Plesk Reconfigurator, it gives this error.

Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at execute console command --change-ip-address
at (vconsoleapp::start line 128)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --change-ip-address --old-ip-address=xx.xx.xxx.xxx --new-ip-address=xx.xx.xxx.xxy(vconsoleapp::run line 138)Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

What must I do for changing IP ?
 
Try to execute the following command:
"%plesk_bin%\websrvmng" --remove-sites-cache
 
Thanks! This solution worked for me. I just wanted to post a confirmation to give anyone else experiencing the problem some confidence that this is a working solution to the issue.
 
Back
Top