• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved i can't change password email

pattrawut

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.50_build1800230213.12 os_Debian 11.0
Error
ERROR: TypeError: Plesk_Base_Utils_Array::getValueByPath(): Argument #1 ($data) must be of type array, null given, called in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Form/Final/EmailAddress/AntispamTab.php on line 361 (Array.php:22)

i test plesk repair -y not work for this error

see img

Attachments

• plesk.png
    plesk.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 5
Are you using any mail-related extensions such as Premium E-Mail or a spam related extension? Could you deactivate them temporarily?

Your screenshot shows some system services, but disabling the services does not mean that files and folders of these are removed from Plesk. By "deactivating" I meant to remove extensions in a way so that they can no longer interfere with files on the server that are used by Plesk.

yes i run plesk repair all -y status all ok but change password email not work

Attachments

• repair.png
    repair.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 4
As I have no more background information on this I recommend opening a ticket with Plesk support. An engineer will have to check the issue directly on your server to find the root cause.

As I have no more background information on this I recommend opening a ticket with Plesk support. An engineer will have to check the issue directly on your server to find the root cause.
Ok thank you

Back