• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I can't configure PHP 7 php-fpm

Berkay

New Pleskian
Hello,
If I configure /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.d/vhost_name.conf no problem but I've got 30+ domain or subdomain so I can't do it for every domain.

I was create www.conf file in /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.d/ this directory It fixed my problem but while I was change some settings in plesk panel. I was faced with same problem.

I tried to edit /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.conf file but I couldn't.

/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.d/vhost_name.conf In this file I saw;

; If you need to customize this file, use either custom PHP settings tab in
; Panel or override settings in /var/www/vhosts/system/vhost_name/conf/php.ini.
; To override pool configuration options, specify them in [php-fpm-pool-settings]
; section of /var/www/vhosts/system/vhost_name/conf/php.ini file.

This but there isn't any file in /var/www/vhosts/system/vhost_name/conf/ directory so I can't edit php.ini

But I tried to edit php.ini with plesk panel (in Tools & Settings -> General Settings -> PHP Settings)
also I tried to edit Additional configuration directives in Subscriptions -> PHP Settings

I tried a lot of things but I can't use PHP 7 I pay money to plesk every month why I must edit these configs with ssh ? It can be editted from plesk gui.

If you know solution of the problem please help me.
Thank you very much.

Back