• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I cant remove any domain

S

silent_scream

hi,

It has not been possible to delete any demain from the control pannel for last three months. When we attempt to delete a domain, control pannel gives the following error(1) and the domain name is being marked as closed (inactive) state.
After that, when we reopen the domain name we get another error message
(2) and it stays closed as we don't have any other way to reopen it.

We have been using swsoft products for a long time. (expand virtuozzo
(win/lin) plesk (win/lin)). This error can not be tolerated because it makes us enable to use the basic function of plesk. I have found some information on the net about this error.
It has been said that this error was related with the old versions and it has been solved with version 8.x. I'm currently using the version 8.3 but the error still exists.

(1)
<b>Source:</b> Microsoft JET Database Engine<br/><b>Description:</b> No value given for one or more required parameters.
(2)
DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

could you help me ?

why are you charging for known issues

I applied a plesk patch and begun getting this error and no one will help me unless I buy a support package ?????

Back