• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

i have 12 domains i only see 5 domains

redline

New Pleskian
hello i have 12 domains in my control panel but i only see 5 domains in my control panel but all 12 domains are working they are up but only see 5 in control panel

Hi redline,

you can see the limits for your Plesk - Key at "Start - Tools & Settings - License Management".

If you experience issues, please try first to "retrieve Keys" over the Plesk - Control - Panel / License Management , to force Plesk to reinitialize the limits of the current keys and if this doesn't work out to solve the issue, you might consider restarting the psa - services with the command "services psa restart" over the command line.
If you still experience issues with your key, please contact your service provider, who is able investigate current possible issues.

Next license key updateDec 13, 2014

User accounts (resellers and customers)Unlimited

Domains30

Domain aliasesUnlimited

Mail accountsUnlimited

Web usersUnlimited

Language packs1

Available languagesAny language

Links for purchasing SSL certificates and domain registration servicesOn

Valid for the following environments:physical server or any virtualization solution

PostgreSQL database server supportOn

Java applicationsOn

Traffic usage reportsOn

Notifications managementOn

Event managerOn

Logging of actions performed by Plesk usersOn

Backup and restoration functionsOn

Subdomains managementOn

Adobe ColdFusion supportOn

Sites published with Presence Builder10

Migration & Transfer ManagerOn

Remote database hostingOn

Mail queue managementOn

User accounts (resellers and customers) in Customer and Business Manager0

Subscriptions managementOn

Accounts managementOn

Customers managementOn

Resellers managementOn

Custom View availabilityOn

WordPress ToolkitOn

Outgoing Mail ControlOn

Security Core (ModSecurity and Fail2Ban)

Please make sure, that you installed the latest patches and updates:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

and try to use the bootstrapper repair afterwards:

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/ppXX.X.XX-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

... replace the XX... with the latest bootstrapper version on your system, please ( ls /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/ )

i did that still no luck i see 2 websites on the webpanel
and if i check with cli i see all of them websites

root@kaise:~# /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription -l
clublustig.nl
dolcebanana.nl
drmland.nl
forum.kaise.nl
kaise.nl
sakurai.nl
shaiscatering.nl
spaul.nl
sufeestje.nl
root@kaise:~#

Before you wrote there should 12... now there are 8 ( the subdomain should be listed in the main domain ).... could it be, that your browser cache settings are probably misconfigured? Did you try another browser as well?

Apart from that, two of your listed domains have no nameservers entries on your IP ( dolcebanana.nl / sakurai.nl ... these two domains are not even registered by any registrar )... so I rather think that you didn't only miss that, when you configured the domains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back