• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue I have an old Windows plesk server. I want to transfer all the server data to my new server with a Linux

salehshwa

New Pleskian
I have an old Windows plesk server. I want to transfer all the server data to my new server with a Linux system. I searched a lot for any way, but I did not find any way. as dump: pmm-ras failed (Error code = 1): Transport error: 0 byes were read but please is there any solution or way to migrate the sites to my new server

I might be wrong, but if I had to migrate such a combination, I would first try to upgrade the Plesk version on the old Windows to the latest version, install the Plesk migrator on both servers and perform a migration in this way.

If you have used the IIS as a web server on the Windows server instead of Apache, this can of course be difficult and you should probably contact Plesk support in this case.

Perhaps the following links will help you ...

Back