• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question I lost access to the hostname, how to solve?

raphael_suporte

Basic Pleskian
Mue hostname was named srv1.arcanjo-digital.com. Until yesterday I was still accessing. But hj when accessing the url gives DNS error. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

The System is a CentOS 8 with 4Gb and 100GB of SDD NVme

It looks like the hostname has no ip-address anymore:

$ nslookup srv1.arcanjo-digital.com
Server: 1.0.0.1
Address: 1.0.0.1#53

** server can't find srv1.arcanjo-digital.com: NXDOMAIN

You should contact arcanjo-digital.com to get this fixed.

I checked everything, and my IP is already sitting correctly in case you commented on nslookup and the search does not return this IP but in this case this 54.39.192.165.

Only the TXT that is with the hostname in it complete in it, which in this case should be just the domain. > "v=spf1 +a +mx +a:srv1.arcanjo-digital.com -all"

arcanjo-digital.com uses the nameservers ns1.arcanjo-digital.com and ns2.arcanjo-digital.com. neither the domain, nor the nameservers can be reached. The domain itself cannot be resolved, because it needs the nameservers to be operational. These however cannot be resolved, because they have no record elsewhere. It's a deadlock situation. I suggest to swith the domain to different nameservers and enter ther outes into the different nameservers so that the name can be resolved again.

arcanjo-digital.com uses the nameservers ns1.arcanjo-digital.com and ns2.arcanjo-digital.com. neither the domain, nor the nameservers can be reached. The domain itself cannot be resolved, because it needs the nameservers to be operational. These however cannot be resolved, because they have no record elsewhere. It's a deadlock situation. I suggest to swith the domain to different nameservers and enter ther outes into the different nameservers so that the name can be resolved again.
you didn't find it because I'm reinstalling, just for that.

Back