• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

I need help with AWS Marketplace version

yabado

Regular Pleskian
I am using the Plesk install offered in AWS Marketplace https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00A44VXZI/

I am finding it very difficult to talk to someone about my options.

I am new to plesk and have many questions.

When I call the number(ext) in the email...

You can also reach us at 425-282-6400 ext 4.

I just get voicemail saying the box is full.

Where is the best place for new user to get help?

tia

Jay,

I have the Plesk Panel for Linux up and running on AWS. I manually went in and added the 'billing' component.

Problem is, the CBM does not have any allowance for clients to be added.

Customer & Business Manager version 11.5.30
License: Customer & Business Manager 11.5.30 Bundled with the Panel
Number of accounts: 0 / (Used 0)

Do i need to buy a separate license, or shouldn't the license from the parent (which has unlimited clients) cover anything that CBM does?

yabado,

I *think* that the Business Manager used to be available as a separate license. Even with unlimited licenses, your issuer may have forgotten to enable this component. I guess you need to get in touch with who you bought the license from, they should be able to upgrade this for you. Keep us posted!

Back