• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I see another time Plesk Default Page

B

budwaiser

Hi,
some days ago one of my domains worked fine but today i see another time the default page of Plesk.

I can see it using Site Preview into plesk.

How can i resolve? Please help me

Thank you

Sounds like an external DNS issue (not pointing to correct IP address now). Does the domain name resolve to the correct IP address?

Perhaps the Plesk IP configuration for that domain got messed up somehow. Check the ip address in that domain.

Do other domains ont he server work OK?

Nslookup seems good.

I have pinged domain's dns also and everything is ok. All the other accounts are visible correctly and into IIS i see the domain in the correct way.

It's strange! I don't know what i have to think, maybe it is only my problem?

I send you a private message for the domain name. Thank you for you help

Try these commands out:

cd %plesk_bin% (ie cd c:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\)
websrvmng --remove-vhost --vhost-name=<domainname>
websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=<domainname>

websrvmng.exe is the executable, the rest are parameters

Run them from a command prompt on the server.

They will remove the domain from IIS and the insert them back - the vhost folders and domain contents are left intact. This should, in effect, re-link the info that Plesk has (the site preview is working) to IIS (which doesn't seem to be working).

Typed but it seems not work yet.

Have i to wait for some propagation?

You shouldn't have to wait for propagation - the repair should be immediate.

Is the IP address that DNS is pointing to the same as the IP address the domain is using in Plesk?

I'm afraid that's the end of my knowledge base on this kind of problem.

Back