• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question I wanted to implement a very simple HTTP error response feedback page.

ttp

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.06
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.49
It looks just like the picture, how do I achieve it?
Screenshot 2023-01-21 214815.png

So you want the browser itself handling the error responses instead of the server? In my honest opinion, that isn't very user friendly. I'd rather have the server serve up a custom error document linking back to the home page or something (like with my wordpress instance it just goes back to the homepage when a page doesn't exist) instead of the browser's error response.

So you want the browser itself handling the error responses instead of the server? In my honest opinion, that isn't very user friendly. I'd rather have the server serve up a custom error document linking back to the home page or something (like with my wordpress instance it just goes back to the homepage when a page doesn't exist) instead of the browser's error response.
Yes, you do understand what I mean! The reason I wanted to use such an effect is because my site only needs to host static resources and I thought it would be cool. I don't know how to achieve it, I've tried deleting the nginx or apache software error files and the plesk pre-made error files, but it didn't achieve the effect I wanted.

Back