• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Icon run Vertically instead of Horizontal

K

kpachmayr

When I created a client and then created a domain, all the icons run from top to bottom, instead of across the screen. This make locating an icon difficult with a lot of scrolling. I've never seen this before, but cannot find a way to change this. See attached screen shot.

icons.jpg

Any help appreciated

yep I use IE7 too and same problem, but if use Mozilla... there is no problem.

Thanks Everyone

I'm guessing it's probalby a Microsoft problem. I'm beginning to wish I never downloaded 7.0.

You can uninstall IE 7 !

Either M$ will fix this issue or swsoft we change the scripts to be capable with ie7 (hope so ;P )

latest plesk version fixes this (hotfix7).
run the updater ;)

Strange is that only on some PLESK, for example we have 3 servers with 8.1 latest on all and 1 have this vertical problem, 2 not. So if someone can explain this to me :-((((((((

Back