• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Icons not visible after update

R

Ronald Boot

Finally i fixed the update from 9.5.2 to 10.0.1 and i am glad it seems te be working just fine after all annoying update issues. But now the icons in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/skins/default/plesk/images are not shown in the panel. I checked this directory and alll images are present. Before the update i set the Vista skin as default. And to be honest i can't find where to set default skin in "Home > Server and Panel Settings" anymore.

I thought some other users must have the same problem but can't find anyone mentioning this anywhere.

I guess the problem is that the path used online: "/default/plesk/images/" is different from the path used in the root: "/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/skins/default/plesk/images".

Must i change this path or ...?

Tnx IgorG,

In our config this file is the bootstrapper repair:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp10.8.0-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh

I guess that will bring the same result but one problem, i can't run it on demand because this is a shared server with 100-s of clients on it. Any other advise perhaps?

I ran
# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp10.9.0-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair
but no success .. What to do now?

Thanks RS_Jelle i didn't find that one yet and will run it tonight.

Back