• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue I'll hire someone to fix our outgoing mail issues at plesk

Jacek

New Pleskian
Dear, I've been fighting with our mail delivery for some time, and I can't fix it. We got all set - SPF, DKIM and others - all headers are read and "pass" ex. at Google, but still - mail are landing in spam at gmail, to live.com, outlook.com we can't even deliver. We got also reverse server set.

I'll hire someone to look at these issues. Please help!

Hi Jacek,
It's possible you're in a DNS BL at Google and Microsoft (microsoft DNSBL covers all Exchange mail, live.com, outlook.com etc)

If you believe that SPF and DKIM are in order, you should reach out to Google and Microsoft.
It is possible to view outgoing mail logs in /var/log/maillog too, to see exactly what the issue are.

Either way - if you are blocked by Google and MS, only these can whitelist you.

Same problem here, we talked with Microsoft, check blacklists, everything we can do is done. SPF, DKIM.... all is set correctly... but mails goes to spam with Microsoft and Google

Can you describe what issues you facing with outgoing mails, it will help in offering relevant suggestion

We have this issue with Microsoft whenever we move servers. Our IPs are clean but Microsoft requires you to set up an SNDS postmaster account. If you've already done this with Microsoft, you've got delivery issues with your server.

If not, this has always solved our issues with delivery. It's a process but can be resolved.

First, read > Services for Senders and ISPs

Read the SNDS sections, and set up a postmaster for for mailing IPs. Then login to the account and whitelist your mx ip. You'll get a bunch of email from MS to verify various issues and this will resolve your delivery issues eventually. The process and take hours, days or weeks depending on where your IP is located, the IPs history and whether you're sending perfect PTR, SPF, DKIM and DMARC which is vital.

Best of luck :)

We have all the servers in the Smart Network Data Service program. Also in the JMRP program. And when we contact with microsoft they told us "I do not see anything offhand with the IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx that would be preventing your mail from reaching our customers"

But the mail ends in the spam folder.

Assuming that's it not all email originated from your server(s), the message content and structure may also play a part in that determination.

We have all the servers in the Smart Network Data Service program. Also in the JMRP program. And when we contact with microsoft they told us "I do not see anything offhand with the IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx that would be preventing your mail from reaching our customers"

But the mail ends in the spam folder.

Regardless of what Microsoft tells you, as the proof is in the DMARC email you'll receive from the email servers.

If you believe you've got things working, send an email to a gmail, yahoo and hotmail and/or comcast account as these servers all send DMARC reports. Each server will return a DMARC report. Be sure to set your DMARC settings to '100% Quarantine' prior to sending the test email and provide a valid postmaster reply email address in the DMARC setting at your DNS provider.

Within 24 hours, sometimes sooner, you'll receive a DMARC report to the account listed as your DMARC reporting email address. These reports will show you whether or not your email settings are working and can pass delivery inspection. If you SPF, DKIM and DMARC are flawed, you'll either get failing reports or none at all.

I agree with your reply from Microsoft, your IP is probably white listed. However, most email recipient servers simply won't pass you email on without ticking all three boxes I mentioned above.

Back