• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

IMAP send folder: Failed to create cache file: maildirwatch

R

ReinaldoD

Hello everybody.

When sending mail, the mail client can not move the message to the sent folder. Follow the log.

cat / var / log / mail.err | grep [email protected]
Aug 24 12:16:41 username imapd: Failed to create cache file: maildirwatch ([email protected])

Searching the forum i found 2 users with the same problem in Plesk 7, but I see that in 11 the problem will not be solved with the solutions of them.

I'm using Debian.

I really appreciate your help. It's my first time in Plesk, I use Virtualmin in several Clouds and I'm doing a pilot with Plesk on one of them. I'm quite enjoying it. Thanks !!!

FAM or Portmap is required for Plesk?

I have a fresh installation of Plesk 11 on a Debian 6. But not the Plesk installed portmap and neither FAM.

I have to install portmap? In addition to installing, configuring owe something (like postfix)?

I installed portmap by aptitude and restarted the courier-imap, but did not solve the problem.

After all, what should I do?

Thank you.

Back