• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Import backup fails

VahidM

New Pleskian
Hi

I am trying to restore backups generated in Plesk 11.0.9 to Plesk 11.5.30 but it fails and shows this error:

Warning: The uploaded backup file (backup_....zip) was modified, corrupted, created on another server or in an older Panel version that does not support signing of backups. Before restoring data from this backup file, make sure you can trust the source of this file.

I tried even to resotre the backup on Plesk 11.0.9 but it was not also helpful

I am really frustrated. Can anyone help me?

The other issue is that I am getting following error for any .asp files running on this fresh plesk powered server

"HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration
Module StaticFileModule
Notification ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler StaticFile
Error Code 0x80070032
"

Hi

I am trying to restore backups generated in Plesk 11.0.9 to Plesk 11.5.30 but it fails and shows this error:

Warning: The uploaded backup file (backup_....zip) was modified, corrupted, created on another server or in an older Panel version that does not support signing of backups. Before restoring data from this backup file, make sure you can trust the source of this file.

I tried even to resotre the backup on Plesk 11.0.9 but it was not also helpful

I am really frustrated. Can anyone help me?

Have you selected check-box "Allow to upload modified, corrupted, created on another server or in an older Panel version that does not support signing of backups. Set this option only if you trust to backup creator because upload of modified backup may compromise you server."?

And please do not mix different and not related issues in the same thread.

Dear

Yes I have selected that checkbox. However I am getting that error.

P.S. OK, I will not mix different things. Should I open new thread for it?

Last edited:
Dear

My service provider has also the same issue and updated me with this reply:
"We have already escalated the issue to parallels support and we are waiting for them to update."

Back