• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Impossible to create new subdomains

mkul7ra

New Pleskian
Hello all,

I can not create new subdomains. It only comes the message that the subdomain is created, for 24 hours and nothing happens.yum update, plesk repair db, plesk repair all -y has brought nothing. What can I do now? My Plesk version Plesk Obsidian version 18.0.50, the server is a CENTOS 7.

Attachments

• sasa.jpg
    sasa.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9
If you navigate to Tool & Settings > Log Browser and click the System and the Plesk tabs, are there any errors shown related to the domain?

Do you know a shell command to delete the queue? Google shows only things to delete the mail queue...

Probably a process is hanging. You can try to remove the long running task as described here:

oh dear i cant find the tab Tool & Settings > Log Browser
I assume you have access to Tool & Settings (I am not sure what that would be named in German)? You are probably missing the Log Browser extension, which you can install: Log Browser Extension

Do you know a shell command to delete the queue? Google shows only things to delete the mail queue...
See: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002120793--How-to-cancel-a-stuck-task-in-Plesk

The solution with the deletion of the long tasks worked. A huge thank you to both of you for the quick and competent help!!!!

I wish you a nice day.

Back