• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Improve SPAM Handling - I want to hire an expert.

W

webcanada

I've tried to configure Plesk to handle SPAM as best as I could determine from the postings on the site, and from everyone's input, including setting up MAPS and SpamAssasin. But, still, there is A LOT of SPAM that comes through. In fact, I've posted a thread on here in the past that the amount of SPAM seemed to increase following our upgrade from 7.5 to 8.0.1.

I'm curious if anyone here knows, and can recommend, an individual or company that can do Plesk programming, and can improve SPAM filtering on our server.

It is a constant complaint of our customers that they get SPAM through their e-mail accounts through us, but virtually no SPAM on their corporate networks (at work) or through their large ISPs (cable/DSL providers). I would like to do something to fix this.

Any suggestions and recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks,
Peter.

Look into Rules_Du_Jour and qmail greylisting. Since implimenting these, and dumping psa-spamassassin, my spam count has dropped to the point that I only have to dump the folders contents once a week, instead of daily.

Ahhh - that sounds handy, because I guess it will regularily update the rules for SpamAssassin? Awesome.

Would you be able to recommend someone/some group we could hire to make these changes?

Thanks.

Back