• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question In need of a good hosting company

kashifonepa

New Pleskian
To be honest, I was unaware of Plesk before my boss asks me about. I am working as a web developer in a company (shilajit4u) my boss wants a really secure server and hosting. right now our company using namecheap, but he need more secure system. So i reached here to get some basic knowledge about Plesk. i need full guidance(How i can use this hosting) i am a non technical person that's why i need basic tutorial about Plesk. any video tutorial will be highly appreciated.

Honestly Speaking, If you want a good hosting company then you need to be very careful because there are many service providers are offering their services locally but I suggest you go only the best and excellent services providers like the Bluehost, siteground, liquidweb and the other hostings they are really well and has excellent dedicated support.

There are many hosting companies in the market but I would advise you to go for the best one. You can try GoDaddy, BigRock, Hostinger, Bluehost, HostGator. These are good providers.

Back