• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Inconsistent zone in DNS settings

Dennis Oppelt

Basic Pleskian
MY main domain associated with my server is: higain.ca

I have not touched DNA records for a couple years.

I wanted to delete, edit or add a record but it will not let me.
I can add or delete records in my other domains but not this one.

I get this error:
Error: Inconsistent zone "higain.ca": The NS record "higain.ca. IN NS ns1.higain.ca." has no address records (A or AAAA).

My domain does have an 'A' record

I ran the plesk repair dns tools, it had no errors. I saw this thread elsewhere but it was resolved. I am not an expert and I cannot seem to fix this.

I also did the 7 steps outlines in this plesk link below, but I found no errors in my plesk database, I did have an A record for NS1.higain.ca

https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...-has-no-address-records-A-or-AAAA-1.higain.ca

thanks

Last edited:
Back