• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Incorrect DNS zone parameters were specified Plesk 10.2

si458

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have been having issues this past week with DNS records...

1 month ago we have Plesk 8, we then upgraded to Plesk 9, and then Upgraded to Plesk 10

we currently have plesk 10.2 installed running on centos 4.9 with PHP5

i cant seem to create a subscription, it just throws an error saying 'Internal Error' - LOT OF HELP THAT PLESK!!!

when looking around on the server, in /usr/local/psa/admin/log/panel.log it keeps saying

2011-12-14T19:31:20+00:00 CRIT (2): Smb_Exception: Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=101: Unable to update domain data: Incorrect DNS zone parameters were specified.
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Domain.php
line: 54
code: 0

so i went into my 'DNS Templates Settings' and reset the template back to default, once it refreshed it displayed a message saying 'Warning: Incorrect DNS zone parameters were specified'

but when i try Turn off the DNS it displays 'Error: Incorrect DNS zone parameters were specified' :(

also creating a DNS record displays that message :(

i have tried deleteing all IPv6 stuff from the psa.recs and psa.recs_t but still no look :(

any ideas people?

Regards

Simon - Hestor Ltd

Last edited:
Do you have additional errors like

Unable to update domain data: cObject::update() failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value. ('email' = 'xxxx@domain')

? The problem can be caused by incorrect admin's email address. Check it with
mysql> select * from misc where param='admin_email';
mysql> select cname, type, email from clients;
and try to correct it.

hi, thanks for the reply,

i dont have additional information at all! the only error it says is 'Internal Error' NOTHING ELSE!!!

i did the mysql querys you suggested and all email address are fine?

the was a few blank, but went into each customer and entered one, tried again and still same error :(

Do you have additional errors like

? The problem can be caused by incorrect admin's email address. Check it with

and try to correct it.

You can check DNS zone for domain with id=101 at least.

You can check DNS zone for domain with id=101 at least.

the psa.dns_zone where id=101 is empty! cant find any 101 value...

but like i said before, i cant even change the DNS template in the settings,

cant remove any values and cant add any without getting the error, and cant even switch the dns template zone off

hi,

i have some more info if its of any use to people,

i setup another plesk 10.2 server, ok running centos 5 not 4 but its close enough

i have compared all dns_ tables with one another and they are all the same and still have problems :(

i have even compared files like /etc/named.conf and the zone files in /var/named/run-root/var/ and still nothing :(

help plz somebody...

Back