• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Incremental Backup not performed

signomax

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7.x 64bit
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.54
Hi everyone,
Plesk Backup perform only full backup and incremental backup not performed, I don't see any errors as yuo can see attached.
Someone can help me?
Thank you

Attachments

• Cattura1.JPG
    Cattura1.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Cattura2.JPG
    Cattura2.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 12
There can be two main reasons for that:
a) Files and folders were changed, e.g. their datetime entries were changed, an archive attribute etc.
b) Existing backup sets cannot be read to determine which previous backups have been done in what file system state

Could you please check in /var/log/plesk/PMM/<backup log directory of the backup> if you see any errors or suspicious entries why a full backup is done instead of an increment? Is there anything special to know about your system, e.g. a strange configuration where any relevant Plesk path has been moved to another volume or became a symbolic link?

Yes, I have setting also remote storage (google drive) for the backup, I tried remove remote storage and incremental backup works.
Thank you so much for the advice!

Back