• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Inetrnal server error(GraphQL Error)

Farduck

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04.4
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.51.1
Hello,
when I opened my Plesk yesterday, everything was running smoothly. However, today, out of the blue, I am experiencing an unexpected internal server error (GraphQL error). My database and subdmian hosted from another server is functioning well, however I am unable to access the Plesk panel because it displays an internal server problem (GraphQL error).
I only ever installed imunify360, but I later cancelled my subscription. This was months ago.
Additionally, I discovered some odd strings in my main directory, including "tfix is running"$'033'':n" and "tratoserver.ne"$'033'':m." I would appreciate hearing from you on this.
So many thanks

Sometimes such issues are caused by inconsistencies in the database. To tackle this, it could be good to run a database repair.
plesk repair db -y

I thank you for your response.
Unfortunately, that was ineffective.
I had experienced a similar problem when I was creating VPN tunnel on the server and accidently I changed the permission of the folders and files. And during the recovery, I changed the admin database and I had similar issue.
However, this time I took no action, making it extremely difficult for me to identify the possible cause.
Is there a generic log file from which I can decipher the problem?

You can try to analyze /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log for possible issues during a previous upgrade. Also /var/log/plesk/panel.log might be logging something. For system issues a look into /var/log/messages is always a good choice.

As for your posts, it would be good if you could maybe provide more information. Currently you are only writing that repair was "ineffective". But what was the specific output? No messages there? Everything "green" and "OK"?

I'm sorry. I did, however, try running "Plesk repair all" first, and for some of the settings, I attempted not to make any changes. But when I ran "plesk repair db -y" nothing was found and everything was green and OK.

You sign-up for a support subscription for the Plesk license key that you have for your Plesk. Then you login to support and submit the ticket.

You sign-up for a support subscription for the Plesk license key that you have for your Plesk. Then you login to support and submit the ticket.
It looks now that installation of plesk 360 crushed my server. The link you provided redirects me to plesk 360 and there I can not find any support option.

Back