• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Inserting Custom Header...

C

cvcomp

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to insert a custom header graphic into a template built with the SiteBuilder.

I've replaced the header image via FTP and it works fine, but as soon as i re-log into the builder it reverts back to the original image.

Is the a way around this without having to replace the header image in the actual template?

Please advise,

Thanks,
Adrian

Hi Guys,

Any news on this?
Does anyone from Sw-soft read or respond to these forums?

I don't understand why swsoft not hire in some people that can mod this forums. Because the support in here sucks...........

Custom header upload feature is available in SiteBuilder v3 which I think will be available in a month or so (for non-Windoze users). (According to SWsoft support). I currently have version 2.

They (SW soft support) also told me that once a client selects a template and publish's the site the header can be modified and uploaded via ftp. As long as the client doesn't access the template selection or add pages they should be able to update the site retaining the custom header. Only the text is updated.

I haven't tested it but that's what they told me.

Back