• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question instalación de magento 2 en plesk

Gaizka

New Pleskian
Hola a todos; He siguió los pasos que se indican para instalar magento 2 en el servidor Plesk de Profesional Hosting. Tras terminar la extracción de archivos e intentar acceder con el dominio para proceder a la instalación de magento y no lo consego. El resultado es "No se puede acceder a este sitio web" Perdonen las molestias, pero les agradecería que me orientaran de cuál puede ser el problema o qué estoy haciendo mal.
Un saludo y muchas gracias por su atención
Gaizka

It’s a bad idea to write in a non-English language in this forum with English as the default language.
Few people can help you in this case.
Try to re-write your question and someone from the community will help you.

Hello everyone;
I have followed the steps given to install magento 2 on the Professional Hosting Plesk server. After finishing the extraction of files and trying to access the domain to proceed with the installation of magento, I did not succeed. The result is "This website cannot be accessed."
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I would appreciate it if you could guide me. It could be the problem or what I am doing wrong.
Greetings and thank you very much for your attention
Gaizka

Back