• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Install and uninstall Problems.

MarkusKop

New Pleskian
Hello,

i can not so good english.
But I try to explain.

So i have upgrade from Version 9 to 11.

Plesk 11 have not worked correctly.
So i have uninstalled. Thats worked.
Next Time i have installed again, without delete settings in iis. Plesk have makes errors.

Now i will again uninstall, working not, they say me components is missing.

Now i have deleted all Plesk File of my Hard Disk and in Programm and Features is Plesk removed.
But i can not installed anymore, when i use ai.exe i can not make a new install from all only upgrade 9.5.5 or add features.

I hope you can me help.

There can be a lot orphaned records in Windows registy and it can be reason of problems with Plesk installation. Actually it is not good idea multiple installation/uninstallation Plesk on the same Windows server. I suggest you format your disk, install Windows and install fresh Plesk.

Hmm that is a root server cost me money when i Format this from my Service Provider.
Can not alle Plesk registry delete manually

best option is to install separate server with plesk 11 and then migrate sites from 9 to 11. Upgrade does not work properly for plesk 9-11

Back