• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Install Ghost blogging system on Plesk server

jacboy

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm using a vServer with Plesk Version 17.5.3 Update #4 (upgraded yesterday) and I am really excited about the node.js integration. I've never worked with node.js but it seems to be something like a PHP companion on sever side. I want to install Ghost within my environment and need some tips on how to do this.

Do you have any tips on how to do this? Am I able to do this within the GUI or do I need an SSH connection for installation?

All the best,
Jay

Hey Jacboy, keep in touch with me as i am currently using the same setup as you and currently trying to figure out this same exact question. I have managed to get my ghost blog up and running though it is not working out for me very well, not certain if its because of the AWS setup i have or directly related to plesk, i cetainly want to figure this out ASAP. Have you figured out if you can install or configure from the plesk control panel/ node app yet?

Back