• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Install Mattermost on specific URL/Subdomain

Yitzchok Wagner

New Pleskian
I am trying to install mattermost using the plesk mattermost extension, Mattermost
However there are a number of issues,
1. I would like to specify URL, the way it is not it automatically installs it at example.com/mattermost instead of allowing me to choose.
2. I cannot install it on subdomains.
3.It is automatically installing mattermost on any domain I add to the server after installing mattermost extension. I should be able to choose if I want it installed or not and there is no settings page to the extension to configure it.

Thank you

2. I cannot install it on subdomains.
You can bypass this limitation my addition the subdomain as a subscription

It is automatically installing mattermost on any domain I add to the server after installing mattermost extension. I should be able to choose if I want it installed or not and there is no settings page to the extension to configure it.
This can be managed over the ServicePlan, so to choose it remove the permission on the service plan and create a addon service plan for Mattermost and add it only to the subscriptions you want

Hi,

So is there no way to update the folder to something besides example.com/mattermost on the extension?

OP were you able to figure it out some way?

Thanks

Back