• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Install Microsoft .Net v3.5 on Plesk 9.2.1

D

David Kirwan

Hi,
We are trying to install Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 on Plesk. I have gone to Remote Desktop Connection on our local and logged into our VPS. I then installed the new Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 in there. I do not know what to do next. We have one domain setup and we have our own CMS system. We have checked the database local and it all runs fine but when the files are uploaded the errors appear. This is our VPS, we already have an older VPS with Plesk 8.2.0 and all runs fine. I think it has something to do with the templates you need to install for .Net frameworks. It has installed 3.0 but there is nothing for 3.5. Is there anything else I need to configure in order to setup 3.5? Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
David Kirwan

David,
Dotnet Ver 3.5 and 3.0 is and upgrade to v2.0. The CLI version doesn't change until v4.0. So, you will only see v2.0 in the control panel until plesk adds support for 4.0. If you add the v2.0 scripting to your domain, you will have the 3.5 framework you installed.
Thanks,
Dwight

Back