• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Install Nodejs failed

max2334

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 4.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
plesk obsidian 18.0.44
Hi everyone,

i tried to install the nodejs extension but its failed. NodeJS support is enable on my server. How can I can install or use nodejs script on my server?Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-16 um 10.02.26.png

The problem is with third-party repositories mentioned in the error message. Try to remove or disable, at least, them.

Hi,
but i can not disable mariadb since i have only installed mariadb on my server. so how can i resololve this issue?

To fix errors with mysql repository like:
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: Index of /232905/apt/debian stretch InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 8C718D3B5072E1F5 MySQL Release Engineering <[email protected]>
run command:

# apt-key adv --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5072E1F5

root@ ~ # apt-key adv --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5072E1F5
Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.3ppXYcUjEQ/gpg.1.sh --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5072E1F5
gpg: keyserver receive failed: No data
root@ ~ #

bekomme diese fehler hier..

Back