• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Install PM2 in Plesk.

pdalvi1893

New Pleskian
I have a node js application and I want to run it via PM2. How do I do it. Is there any documentation to support the same. Also if there is any other process manager for Node in Plesk then please help me with it.

Hi same problem here, I installed it globally (I had to do it with sudo user). But then impossible to call pm2 command. It is found in `/opt/plesk/node/18/bin/pm2` but since I do `/opt/plesk/node/18/bin/pm2 status ` I have the error message: `usr/bin/env: ‘node’: No such file or directory`

Pm2 if far better than passenger to handle nodejs processes. Also it allow real time logs which is very useful to debug in ssh (`pm2 logs` or `pm2 logs my-process`)

I managed to install it! It's very different for debian than for ubuntu.

I had to do `sudo su` command before all and being the admin user in the debian server
Then
Code:
apt update && apt install sudo curl && curl -sL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Unitech/pm2/master/packager/setup.deb.sh | sudo -E bash -
which is what was recommanded here => PM2 - Installation | Guide | PM2 Documentation
Then I needed logout and in again, the `pm2` command was available systemwise :cool:

Back