• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Install Python mods/packages

FlyingParrot

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.53 Update #2
Hey,I'm trying to call a python script via PHP in my web app, but I need additional python packages. How do I install them?

I found this article (https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12377824001943#) which worked fine, "Python support" has been added to the hosting-parameters list and is now enabled on my subdomain:
subdomain_python.png
After that I searched on the internet about how to install packages, for example cv2 which is required in my Python script. But I couldn't find any tab or other option anywhere that allowes me to install packages. How do I do this?

Thank you.

@bonar Did you follow the KB article mentioned above? It mentions that the Python module for Apache is deprecated since Plesk 17.8. You can still use Python on the operating system level, but there is no "toolkit" or any other button for it on the graphical user interface.

Like Laravel or CPanel have a toolkit Python, but before i'll try deploy project python to Plesk can't running

Back