• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Install Roundcube as a site for a client

HoracioS

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 #4
Hello, I need to set up a Roundcube as a website, and I've been trying to do it through Softaculous, but I'm having a hard time. It's giving me the following error:

The following errors were found :
  • Required PHP extension not found : pdo_mysql
  • Required PHP extension not found : pcre
  • Required PHP extension not found : dom
  • Required PHP extension not found : json
  • Required PHP extension not found : xml
  • Required PHP extension not found : session
  • Required PHP extension not found : sockets
  • Required PHP extension not found : mbstring
  • Required PHP extension not found : openssl
  • Required PHP extension not found : filter
  • Required PHP extension not found : ctype
  • Required PHP extension not found : intl

I'm trying to install these packages using pecl, as I do with other packages like memcached or mcrypt, but they all produce various types of errors. What did I miss?

Regards,
Horacio

All mentioned extensions are available with the PHP versions that Plesk provides by default. You do not need to add them there. Which PHP version have you configured for the website where you want to install a standalone Roundcube?

Peter, thank you for your reply.
All mentioned extensions are available with the PHP versions that Plesk provides by default. You do not need to add them there. Which PHP version have you configured for the website where you want to install a standalone Roundcube?

I selected PHP 8.1.25

Best regards,
Horacio

When you choose phpinfo() (or the corresponding phpinfo-page that Plesk provides) you can see all the modules that are available by default. Have you checked that?=

Back