• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Install the certificate let's encrypt

elena

New Pleskian
I try to install the certificate let's encrypt in one of my domains, but this error appears:

I updated to 2.0.1

Error: Error de instalación del certificado SSL Let's Encrypt: Challenge marked as invalid. Details: Invalid response fromhttp://dominio.com/.well-kn... "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p"

Thanks, I know the way of installation.
I have several domains in the same Plesk panel, all configured in the same way and only gives me error in 2 of them.

Hi elena,

a "403 forbidden" error indicates, that you either denied the access for folders starting with a dot, or you use additional ".htaccess" and/or additinal nginx directives, which could prevent that the certificate challenge work as expected. In some cases, the additional nginx directive ( over => HOME > Subscription > YOUR-DOMAIN.COM > Apache & nginx Settings )
Code:
location ~ /.well-known {
  allow all;
}
... could solve your issue.

If this doesn't solve your issue, pls. consider to post corresponding configuration files from "/var/www/vhosts/system/YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/conf" and latest log - files from "/var/www/vhosts/system/YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/logs" for further investigations and IF you use as well ".htaccess" - files, pls. don't forget to include them as well.

Back