• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Install, Update inactive!

Ekushey

New Pleskian
Why are these options inactive? What can I do to get them working? :(

xP76S0f.png

Hi Ekushey,

could you pls. explain, what your goal is?
According to your screenshot, your Plesk version and the installed components are up-to-date.

Nothing specific to be honest, but doesn't these 2 inactive buttons have a purpose? Are they only active when an update is available?

Hi Ekushey,

when they are "not available" ( => slightly dimmed in color ), then there is no possible action you can take for these options!

Hi Ekushey,

when they are "not available" ( => slightly dimmed in color ), then there is no possible action you can take for these options!
Oh I understand now, I thought I made some kind of config error that made them inactive! Thanks for explaining!

Back