• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input "Install WordPress" option missing from Domain dashboard??

tethis IT

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.51 Update #1
Hi there,
I just noticed that on some of my webservers the "Install WordPress" option is no longer shown on the domain dashboard.
It's still possible to install WordPress using the link on the right side, but me and my customers really liked the obvious link in the dashboard.
Actually, as I'm using Plesk in german language, the option is called "WordPress installieren", but I guess you get the point.
Below some screenshots.
I compared the Service Plan and WordPress Toolkit settings, but they are the same.
Both servers use WP Toolkit version 6.2.2-7222, but the Linux and Plesk versions are slightly different:
"Install WordPress" option present: Debian 9.13, Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.44 Update #3
"Install WordPress" option missing: Debian 11.6, Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.51 Update #1

Did anyone else notice that?
Is there are setting that would re-enable the "Install WordPress" option?

Older version / Install WP present:
2023-04-29 19_16_17-wptest.tethis-it.at - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.44.png

Newer version / Install WP missing:
2023-04-29 19_16_00-martinasix.at - Plesk Obsidian 18.0.51.png

Thanks,

Christian
tethis IT
Vienna, Austria
tethis IT - Kluge IT für Unternehmer

Hi @Kaspar,

Thanks for your answer.
I know it's possible to install WordPress that way. And there's even a "WordPress" link on the right hand side that leads to the WordPress Toolkit, where you can install it, too.
But if possible, I would like to get back that convenient direct link mentioned above.

Cheers,

Christian

Back