• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation errors -- Plesk 12 on CentOS 7

N_Vas

Basic Pleskian
I just installed Plesk 12 on CentOS 7 using the one-click-installer. It reported successful but also reported some issues, and I'm not sure if the issues are anything to worry about.

The first install failed due to a hostname issue, so I ran hostnamectl set-hostname <hostname> to correct that and re-ran the install. Possibly the installer saw the old errors when it reported that there were hostname issues (reported previous errors?)

I did get the " Congratulations! All stages of the installation/upgrade have been finished. psa is now running on your system."

But here were the reported errors:

**** Product perform-deferred-actions completed with warnings.

***** problem report *****
ERROR while trying to check the hostname
Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.0.18_installation.log), fix and try again
STOP Bootstrapper 12.0.18 prep-install for BASE AT Mon May 4 13:10:46 EDT 2015: PROBLEMS FOUND
STOP Bootstrapper 12.0.18 perform-deferred-actions AT Mon May 4 13:23:57 EDT 2015
START -- installing AT Mon May 4 13:25:30 EDT 2015
Trying to install sendmail wrapper... shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
done

**** Package scriptlet completed successfully.

STOP -- installing AT Mon May 4 13:25:31 EDT 2015

I'm not sure about the Bootstrapper errors, and the sendmail issue, we will probably need to use sendmail.

Thanks

Back