• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation Frustration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcaza27

New Pleskian
I'm trying to install this so I can evaluate it and am having nothing but problems.

I have Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise edition and get the following during the install:

MSI: Error! Critical action 'Configuring MySQL Service...' failed:
Command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\mysqlmng.exe" --repair-local-service failed with code 1.
Output:
MySQL installation is corrupted: installation directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL51\' does not exist
Failed to install 'C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\mysql-server-configurator.msi': Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603)
Error: The installation of the package 'mysql-server-configurator' failed with code 1603. (install: configuring MySQL server...)

I've tried deleting the parallels directory under program files (x86) and reinstalling after uninstalling, and no luck. I even tried deleting the parallelsinstall directory and letting it recreate as well.

MYSQL is not even installed on the server

I shouldn't be getting this much frustration on an install.....

All help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Well I got it installed, but now when I launch the Plesk Control Panel, I get the following:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly

I hope someone can help as my demo key will expire soon.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back