• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation issue with build110316.15

webeex

Basic Pleskian
---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk Panel 10.1.1 and Plesk Panel 10.1.0, Ubuntu Server 64bits 10.04, 64bits

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Fresh installation, apt-get update, only openssh server installed, setup plesk panel with build 110316.15 autoinstaller. Setup admin information and click on any part of the Customer and Business manager

ACTUAL RESULT
Fatal error: Method base_SessionCookie::__toString() must not throw an exception in /usr/local/sso/idp/AuthnService.php on line 1152
Plesk panel no more accessible. Tried to close the browser and relog, always got this error on next loging. Tried with Namoroka, Firefox and internet explorer all same result.

EXPECTED RESULT
Login to plesk panel

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I tried install 10.1.0 and 10.1.1 one after another, same result. Working on a Vmware esxi, so I can easily rebuild a new machine with different version
--------------------------------------------------------------

Just finish another test with older build. Everything work fine if Customer and Business manager not installed. I made a fresh install with "typical" setup (without customer and business manager) everthing go fine. As soon as I installed the customer and business manager after, the same error appear.

Ok I found the error is related to PHP 5.3, so I tried downgrade php to 5.2 and reinstall plesk panel but at the install:

php5-ioncube-loader: Depends: php5 (>= 5.3.0) but 5.2.10.dfsg.1-2ubuntu6 is to be installed

Wow...

Just try to get something working, I installed a fresh install on a debian 6 64bits with the oldest plesk version (10.1.0) from the latest installer. I do a minimal plesk install with only the cbm in extra. the cbm do the same error but I can still access the plesk panel. I tried to install the migration manager by the autoinstaller, got the same error and can't access the panel anymore.

Back