• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation problem 7.5.4 on CentOS 3.4

N

normanu

I ran the installation almost all went fine, but I installed everything on a temp IP.
So now I went to its IP it has to use and I get this error when logging in.

Code:
ERROR  	
Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:203 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:351 db_query(string "SELECT obj_id FROM exp_event WHERE event_type = "terminated" AND obj_class = "siteapp" AND source = "plesk" LIMIT 1")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:241 Log2Expand->_isLoggingEnabled(string "siteapp")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:477 Log2Expand->Log2Expand(string "siteapppkg_install", array)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:310 ActionLog->submit()
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/SiteApps/class.SiteAppPackageManager.php:225 SiteAppPackageManager->registerSiteAppPackage(string "/usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/Mambo-4.5.2-5")
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/license.php3:26 SiteAppPackageManager->syncWithDatabase()

I tried reparing it with
rpm -Uhv --force psa-7.5.4-rhel3.build75050824.12.i586.rpm

but this didn't fix it.
the database is there and has tables in it.
Anyone have any suggestion on how to fix this ?

Does the psa database have that speciifc table on it? You can uninstall plesk and then reinstall it. Or maybe remove the db and import a backup from it. SOunds like something with the db is screwed up.

Back