• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Installing Plesk in different country

ahmadalwareh

New Pleskian
Hello guys,

I do not know if this thread in the right place but I hope to get the right help! I am living in Germany and considering Plesk Web Pro but I want to install it on a server located in Syria, so any problems I'll get? and will my key stop working or get banned?
Please I need an accurate answer what will happen if I bought the key from Germany and installed it on a Server in Syria?

Thanks for your help in advance!

The export and re-export of any software, license, data, services, developments or any financial transactions with individuals or entities in or from Syria are currently strictly prohibited. No business can be conducted or established with recipients in or from Syria based on international sanctions and embargoes.
So, your Plesk license will not work if you install it on the server in Syria. But you can use this license for the server in Germany.

Back