1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Installing SiteBuilder 3.0 on a WHM/CPanel Machine

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 3.0 for Linux' started by lreginato, Feb 11, 2007.

1. lreginato

lreginato Guest

Hi,
    I read a message with instructions about howto install SiteBuilder 2.0 on a server running cpanel.
    I would like to know if these instructions works with SiteBuilder 3.0, or what steps I should follow to install SiteBuilder 3.0 on server with whm/cpanel.

- fedora
    - SiteBuilder 3.0
    - WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.9.0-R118

Thank you
    Leandro

2. SibProgrammer

SibProgrammer Regular Pleskian Staff Member

You can perform a regular installation of SB 3.x. I didn't remember, but there can be some problems with SB's config for Apache. May be you must manully put it into correct place (or may be not - really didn't remember). Also we have seen a strange problem with SB's PHP + CPanel's Apache 1.3.37 on some OSes. The short description of the problem is that you cannot log into SB and alway see a Login screen. This happens cause of inadequate behavior of CPanel's build of Apache 1.3.37. In such case upgrade to Apache 2.0+ will help you.