• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question installing version 17.3

Michael Huber

Basic Pleskian
EDIT: in the header is a error .. not 17.3.x, I mean 17.5.x

referring to the description of the WHMCS module for Plesk (Plesk - WHMCS Documentation) I wanted to install version 17.5.x

How to install older or testing Plesk versions
./plesk-installer --show-all-releases
plesk PLESK_17_8_11 (Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 (Stable)) (development,testing,release,stable,current)
plesk PLESK_17_5_3 (Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 (Stable)) (testing,stable,current,release)
plesk PLESK_17_0_17 (Plesk Onyx 17.0.17 (Stable)) (testing,stable,current,release)

./plesk-installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-id PLESK_17_5_3 --installation-type Typical

ERROR: There is no release with ID 'PLESK_17_5_3' of product 'plesk' at the installation source.
Run Plesk Installer with the --show-releases option or the 'list' command to get the list of products and their latest releases available for installation. Use the --show-all-releases option or the 'list-all' command to get the list of all products and their releases from the installation source.

what i do wrong?

Last edited:
Code:
# wget https://autoinstall.plesk.com/plesk-installer
Code:
# chmod +x plesk-installer
Code:
./plesk-installer --all-versions

Try to install with these commands, othervise use this:

Code:
./plesk-installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-id PLESK_17_5_3 --installation-type Typical

thats exactly what I do ..

just with the wrong OS version :(
PLESK_17_5_3 not support Debian 9 .. have to switch to Debian 8 ...
:(
i have more than one year ... is LTS .. not nice but ok .. :D

Back