• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question installing version 17.3

Michael Huber

Basic Pleskian
EDIT: in the header is a error .. not 17.3.x, I mean 17.5.x

referring to the description of the WHMCS module for Plesk (Plesk - WHMCS Documentation) I wanted to install version 17.5.x

How to install older or testing Plesk versions
./plesk-installer --show-all-releases
plesk PLESK_17_8_11 (Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 (Stable)) (development,testing,release,stable,current)
plesk PLESK_17_5_3 (Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 (Stable)) (testing,stable,current,release)
plesk PLESK_17_0_17 (Plesk Onyx 17.0.17 (Stable)) (testing,stable,current,release)

./plesk-installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-id PLESK_17_5_3 --installation-type Typical

ERROR: There is no release with ID 'PLESK_17_5_3' of product 'plesk' at the installation source.
Run Plesk Installer with the --show-releases option or the 'list' command to get the list of products and their latest releases available for installation. Use the --show-all-releases option or the 'list-all' command to get the list of all products and their releases from the installation source.

what i do wrong?

Last edited:
Code:
# wget https://autoinstall.plesk.com/plesk-installer
Code:
# chmod +x plesk-installer
Code:
./plesk-installer --all-versions

Try to install with these commands, othervise use this:

Code:
./plesk-installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-id PLESK_17_5_3 --installation-type Typical

thats exactly what I do ..

just with the wrong OS version :(
PLESK_17_5_3 not support Debian 9 .. have to switch to Debian 8 ...
:(
i have more than one year ... is LTS .. not nice but ok .. :D

Back