• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Integrate Sitebuilder in Plesk

C

Carlos Asenjo

Hi,
I'm evaluating Plesk 9 and I would like to install Sitebuilder, and I can install it and access to website, but i don't archieve to integrate SB in Plesk 9 Control Panel

I downloaded the Full Package of Plesk 9, but I cannot install Sitebuilder through that installer becouse the option is missing, I "explain" this on this post http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=89783

If I go to Plesk install folder I can execute SiteBuilder4.msi and install it but doesn't integrate automatically

Could you instruct me how to do this?

Thank you

First of all, make sure that Sitebuilder really installed (check it in installed programs, for example) on the server and after that enable Sitebuilder component through Plesk administrator interface in Components installed section.

yes, it's installed. Also i can access to http://<ipadress>:2006

I have seen in components management that Sitebuilder line is blank (no green, red, grey icon. Completely blank)

Hi, thanks for replying.
Suddenly, yesterday started to "work" and Sitebuilder appeared in Plesk Panel. I don't know why neither why not it appears before...

Thank you!

Same problem

Having same problem.. sitebuilder links are not working externally but works fine within the server as localhost.

Any advice ? what is wrong.

No solution

We did not solve the problem. After a second unsolved problem with another Sitebuilder server we decided to stop providing Sitebuilder to our customers.

Does this mean that Parallels finally came to a conclusion, it will not continue Sitebuilder?
I've been keeping my SUS up to date for years for this product, waiting on a release that will allow for multiple level deep pages, and now I'm assuming it is going to be put 'end-of-life'?

Back