• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Integration of SiteBuilder with Plesk 7.5.3

L

luribe

Hi all

In SiteBuilder 2.0.0 there is no integration with Plesk 7.5.3, anyone knows if there are integration in recent versions of SiteBuilder, perhaps 2.1.2?

Thnks

Custom Buttons

If you create a Custom Button from System/Server and make it visible for all users, everytime that you create an account it will have Sitebuilder button included within your client control panel like the previous version. Since every user needs it unique site identity and password it will work fine!
Hope this helps

Resolved:

The integration with SiteBuilder 2.1.2 its only in Plesk version 7.5.4. and above.

How does it integrate, didn't see anything in the documentation.

Thanks

I don't know :p

Upgrade 7.5.3 -> 7.5.4 through the updater and install SB 2.1.2.

And voilá :)

running psa 7.5.4 & sb 2.1.2, but installs normally and is accessed through normal link of sitebuilder.domain.com, not sure where the integration is

Has anyone figured this out? I've tried to get it to pass parameters, but it doesn't seem to work for me with 7.5.4.

That was easy!

I guess I never know which PDF to look at!

It's really easy - I kinda feel dumb for not figuring it out. All you do is open up the Plesk control panel, go to "Modules > Remote Admin for Sitebuilder 2"

Add your sitebuilder url with /remote_admin/ at the end of the url, plus your username and password. Then click "Check for local SiteBuilder2 installation"

It should load up. Voila! You now have the ability to add this to each individual's control panel. At least I think thats what happens.

Back