• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal error: Failed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output

balechaparka

Basic Pleskian
I am using plesk panel 12.0 when i try to remove domain i get this error
Internal error: Failed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output:

MessageFailed to parse response. Reason: Failed to read data from stream Process output:
File : Domain.php
Line :393
Type :Smb_Exception
I even tried with command line utility .
Can any one suggest me why it comes and how to solve it

What sort of errors do you have in output of CLI utility when you try to remove domain?
Most probably that there is corrupted python installation. You can try to reinstall it. Contact Support Team if it not help.

Ya tried reinstalling it
But now i get error Failed to install 'C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk-service-node-utilities.msi': Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603)[2015-01-23 10:52:12.764262]

So i tried this msiexec /x C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk-service-node-utilities.msi /l*v C:\plesk-service-node-utilities-uninstall.log and i get error

Back