• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal Error message

B

bkossow

I went into my Sitebuilder account from Hostgator and got this message:

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/Structure.php; Line: 288
Message: Cannot init site structure from file '/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/37/37ca13828b65678dceb9eea14669fb8a/site.xml'.; Code: 0

I am now unable to edit my site, which is a major problem. I haven't added or done anything to the site in nearly three weeks. Is there anything I can do to fix?

Make sure that SITEBUILDER_ROOT/htdocs directory is owned by apache user and group.
You can set appropriate permissions which should have Sitebuilder folders by running following commands:
Define approrpiate apache user and group (on your server it can be different, for example, nobody:nobody)
# sb_config --httpd_owner apache:apach

and run fix permissions script:

# perl <sb_root>/utils/fix_permissions

It is also possible that SELinux prevents saving content. In this case SELinux should be disabled:

# setenforce 0

This is temporary disabling. To disable SELinux at all on the server you need edit /etc/selinux/config file and set:

SELINUX=disabled

If you don't want to disable SELinux you need to configure it in proper way.

Try to check these both cases and let me know about the results. Does it affect all sites which you have, new site or only one particular site?

The problem is that this is licensed through HostGator and I don't think I have access to those things. How would I go about doing those things? Is this something they'd have to do?

Currently, it's only affecting one site. I created a new one to see if this would happen again and so far it's okay.

There is probably something wrong with '/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/37/37ca13828b65678dceb9eea14669fb8a/site.xml' file itself. So for checking this situation server access required anyway. Try to pass this situation to your providers. I think in this case they should provide you support.

Back