• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"Internal error: Unable to load object of type Client with id=6: Client: unable to se

MTL-Services

New Pleskian
Hello,

After installing Plesk 11.0.9 and migrating all data from the previously installed 10.4.4 we ran into some problems with a few domains.

Seems the psa database is inconsistent. When searching the Plesk panel for "domain.com", it returns:
"Internal error: Unable to load object of type Client with id=6: Client: unable to select: no such row in the table"

Which records need to be deleted from the database in order to fix this?

Furthermore, right after logging in to Plesk another error message is displayed - which I think is connected to the same issue
Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainForwarding.php, error = No data.

Your help is appreciated!

Have you tried to fix it with bootstrapper repair procedure?

Yes, didn't resolve the problem(s).

I want to delete the records in the database to get rid of the messages (and to be able to set up domain.com again).

Thanks Igor. This (partly) resolved the issue. I searched the database for the inconsistent records and deleted them.
Now I can set up "domain.com" again.
However, the other problem still persists ("Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainForwarding.php, error = No data."). But I reckon that we'll just have to live with the error.

Back